headerphoto

I Can't Quit you Baby

Heading off to London soon to stay with a friend so I'm ready for the off.

Not much more to say - if you're coming to watch thank you very much. If you've got the right sort of phone you can follow my progress via the chip in my shoe - you can also do this on Facebook and I've sent everyone on my Facebook Marathon site a link - you basically just need to put adidas marathon tracker 2010 into the search box and it does the rest!

You need to know my number, which is 14453

I'm hoping to see some of you in Trafalgar Square afterwards - I'll be by the lion on the left if you have your back to the National Gallery and I'm offering: a kiss and a chance to wear my medal to the first person who can bring me a cup of tea, now there's an offer you don't get everyday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep posting update of your adventure in this blog, nice run!!!

saucony shoes

Post a Comment